2 days rafting (Lower Bhotekosi & Jalbire)
You will complete two activities in one day first our guide will take you for Canyoning and then hop on the raft for whitewater rafting in Lower Bhotekoshi River in class 3 rapids.
- Kayak and all necessary safety equipments for Kayaking
- Kayaking course and Kayaking Instructor
- Safety Kayakers and professional guides for riverKayaking course and Kayaking Instructor
- Tented Accommodation
- Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast and Snacks
What's NOT included
- Cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Tips to Staffs
- Flight Ticket
What to bring
River wear: shorts or half pant, T-shirts (long sleeve for sun protection), swim wear, sun cap, sun glass, suntan cream, personal water bottle, a pair of river sandal etc
For camp site: personal sleeping bag, lightweight shirts, T-shirts, trouser/pant, under garments, socks, a towel, light shoe, fleece type jacket, flash light, personal toiletries, camera, reading and writing materials, medication recommended by your private doctor or personal first-aid kit etc.
Trip deperature date
Best Time to Do:
Sep-Oct & May
Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
At tented camp or mass dome
Safety kayakers for every trip and wilderness first-aid service