Sun Koshi River Rafting is one of the most popular classic expedition top ten river trip in the world. It is Nepal foremost expedition river which allows 8-10 days fantastic journey in the Himalayan. Total approximately 270 Km of long incredible stretch and exhilarating whitewater section undoubtedly add you to enjoy real wilderness adventure of Nepal. Some of the most popular rapids of this river are Meat Grinder, Harkapur, Big Dipper, Jaws, Dead man’s eddy, Jungle Corridor, Rhino rock, Roller Coaster truly challenging for everyone. Sun Koshi rafting follows all the way of gorges from deep valley of the east Nepal and along several other major tributes will join to add huge volume flow. From Kathmandu easy road access to Dolalghat further 5 km at Rafting Star Camp put in point. Which takes about two hours drive to reach there, after breakfast we prepare all the journey logistics then we will depart for the river trip.
Probably, Sun Koshi River Rafting trip allow you to enjoy with its rare unique experiences and you may have great photographic opportunities. Along the trip you will also encounter awesome local culture and some of the rare tradition of colorful ethnical livelihood reflections. Together you will also visit the holy Hindu shrine Barahakshetra which is consider as God’s third foremost formation as Baraha (Pig-as mammals). So do not miss this Sun Koshi rafting trip once if you are visiting Nepal may add your exotic holiday complete difference. We Rafting Star team guaranteed you to enjoy and filled in your mind an unforgettable moments of lifetime. We always wish you were there someday again and paddling together.
Trisuli Rafting Photo Gallery
- Professional licensed guides fluent in English. Safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Professional safety kayakers
- Gear raft support
- International brand ISO/CE certified rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, splash jackets and wetsuits
- Dry bags and pelican boxes to keep your personal items dry and safe on the river
- Variety of fresh, hygienically prepared meals while on the river, including tea, coffee, hot chocolate and drinking water
- Camping logistics and equipment including shelters, tents, simple mattresses and sleeping bags/ you can bring your own sleeping bag if you have
- Round trip private transportation
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
What's NOT included
- Cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Tips to Staffs
- Flight Ticket
What to bring
For camp site: personal sleeping bag, lightweight shirts, T-shirts, trouser/pant, under garments, socks, a towel, light shoe, fleece type jacket, flash light, personal toiletries, camera, reading and writing materials, medication recommended by your private doctor or personal first-aid kit etc.
Trip deperature date
Best Time to Do:
Sep-Oct & May
Put in Point:
Dolalght (Alt. 625m)
Chatara (Alt. 105m)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
At tented camp or mass dome
2mlkm (10ft a mile)
Safety kayakers for every trip and wilderness first-aid service